Pages

2 December 2011

BLUE ROMANCE

Blue Romance

Matthew Williamson dress      BCBG Max Azria clutch bag                          BCBG Max Azria shoes  S
warovski Crystallized earrings          



Did I mention I love blue? I'm sure I did. Well it's a very nice colour but not exactly a romantic one. Pinks and Reds are more romantic in my opinion anyway.
When I recently saw this dress, I was captivated by its colours and thought of it as very romantic. So I wanted to do a combination featuring it.



Mavinin en sevdiğim renklerden olduğundan bahsetmiştim. Güzel ama pekde romantik olduğu söylenemez. Bence Pembe ve Kırmızı romantizmin renkleri.

Geçenlerde bu elbiseyi görünce renklerine vurulup, çok romantik bir elbise olduğunu düşünerek, yer aldığı bir kombinasyon hazırladım.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments