Pages

13 February 2012

TWO of my Choices worn by a Celebrity !

UPDATE !

Emma Stone has worn one of the dresses I had chosen as a hot candidate for the Oscars!





In my previous enrty  Click Here I wrote about Hot Couture Dresses for the Red Carpet. I'm glad that at least one two of these dresses were worn by a celebrity. Well isn't that a success for a new blog entrant.

 
Sizlere önceki post yazımda kırmızı halıda görmek istediğim elbiselerden  bahsetmiştim.

En azından bir İki tanesini ünlü üstünde görmüş oldum. Blog yazmaya yeni başlayan birisi için başarılı değilmi?



I liked this dress so much but Katy Perry matching her hair colour with her dress  is a no-no.

Katy Perry üstünde bu elbiseyi beğendim fakat saçlarını kıyafetine uydurmasıda bence çok saçma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments